Bluewhale Carpet Care’s professional technicians are specially trained in the care of all fabric types, even the most delicate, so you can feel comfortable in knowing they’ll choose the proper upholstery cleaning solution for your furniture. And using specially designed tools to gently clean folds and crevices, they’ll ensure the entire piece is entirely clean.
Sofas, arm chairs and other upholstered furniture receive a lot of attention, especially in a home with children or pets. Although dirt and stains are inevitable in a home, they don’t have to be permanent. Our Upholstery cleaning techniques will make upholstery look and feel good as new.
Types of Upholsteries We Clean:
Sofas, Loveseats, Chairs, Dining Room Chairs, Ottomans, Car & Van Interiors.
How We Clean Upholstery:
1. Pre-inspect for type of material, material condition, color fastness, stains, and overall soiling to achieve best cleaning results.
2. Prepare the area to protect surrounding furnishings hand floors.
3. Pre-vacuum to help remove loose soil, pet dander, dust mites, etc.
4. Pre-treat stains and heavily soiled areas.
5. Lightly agitate to loosen stains and soil.
6. Complete steam rinse and extraction to remove soil hand stains, leaving upholstery clean, fresh smelling, hand almost dry to the touch.
7. Drying time 2-4 hours.